Cualquiera que sea su parentesco, la belleza, en su desarrollo supremo, induce a las lágrimas, inevitablemente, a las almas sensibles.
EDGAR ALLAN POE

lunes, 26 de enero de 2009

¿Rain where are you?

Today we do not see you on my window
Nor on the streets where ground pass
Today, everything was the same
Nothing new to tell.

The truth did not arrive today
And they were going to find me sad
Only in this corner
Watching the cars pass.

You know, I am cold
And your presence gives me the coldest
Anyway, no matter
Cold and I will pass.

Some days you missed, it is true
But all normal
Tell me how you been
With your unique song.

I know you will be a good time
And then I'll,
We'll go back and not
We'll stay and I asked:
¿Rain where are you?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

La Escuela de Atenas

La Escuela de Atenas

:::::TERMINOS LEGALES:::::

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons. POR LO TANTO ESTA PROHIBIDA LA COPIA O REPRODUCCION DE LAS OBRAS INTELECTUALES EXPUESTAS EN ESTE BLOG. WWW.no-soy-poeta.blogspot.com es parte de la propiedad intelectual de www.yo-fernxndo.blogspot.com